I went to Jerusalem yesterday!!! :O i know! But don't worry, it was in Utah. Goshen, Utah to be exact! I was planning on posting some pictures... BUT "It is strictly prohibited until the release of the New Testament films." I will eventually post some, but not until I can! :) It was amazingly beautiful! One of the most spiritual experiences. I stood under the cross, where the actor playing Christ portrayed the crucifixion. It was hard to see. We then went to the tree where they portrayed the atonement. Wow... We also were able to walk around the set and I was able to see the room where the sacrament was shown and many other areas of the film. We then got to watch a a video showing parts of the soon to come film. A preview of what these films might look like...
Hope you all have a fantastic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment