Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally

Last night was dearly needed. I got to spend time with my favoritest person and my wardee's! I got to forget everything for little while. I was able to relax and watch a scary movie and just laugh at the stupid ending. I got to go to Jimy's and talk with my friends.

I am happy.

Ya, there are still some things i need to take care of... but i can finally do it. I have moved on... I am ready to live my life to it's max!!! I am just me... I haven't changed one bit... and if i have, i've become a stronger person and I am more ready to take on the world.

Life is full of trials... I have experienced that hands on. I learned a valuable lesson... i'm not alone. Someone knew the pain i was feeling, someone knew how it felt to be alone... I had a best friend and all i had to do was ask for help. I so badly wished He could have held me in his arms as i cried and let all my emotions out. But He could listen to me, and all I had to do was talk to Him.... He truly became my best friend. I came to realize that if i hadn't gone through what I had, i never would have learned this.


No comments:

Post a Comment