I am just happy! I really am!!! It's just the greatest feeling! :D
Life is great, my friends are great, schools okay! (sigh)
I have moved on! I'm ready to take on this world!
First off! CHOIR TOUR WAS AMAZING! The end! Besides the flat tire and the broken AC, I had such an enjoyable time! I am just not a fan of school anymore, but that's okay! you know?! what else can ya do! I made several 11:11 wishes (all the same thing, just over and over) and many many many pennies were thrown into lakes and rivers and fountains! (it was worth it!)
People just make me so happy! I don't know how they do it! It just happens! I could be having a horrible day, and they just text me and I immediately smile and things just get way better! It's amazing!
Courtney is no longer going to have braces starting the middle of May! Yup that's right!!!! Eat that with your toast!!!!!!
I have been quoting this video all week! So i'm just gonna put it on here for y'all to watch!
Yup! that's right! probably my favoritest video!!!! and the "Tell da joke" episode is pretty funny too! :) anyways! "That's all" ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment