Monday, June 11, 2012

Happiness

I'm beginning to have mixed feeling about summer! I love being able to do whatever I want whenever I want, but it's the in between that can be super boring! But, it gives you time to think, relax, and listen to music.

Lately I have been so super happy! Not everything has necessarily been 100% amazing! There's rough stuff going on, but it's out of my control. But I have control over one thing: my happiness. I have made the choice to be happy. Every morning when I wake up, I just have to smile! I just know I am going to have another good day. It may not always be the most exciting or eventful, but its going to be good. I've learned to let go and move on and just to live life to the fullest!

Recently I have found happiness in cooking. I used to not be a very big fan of cooking meals or making cookies, but lately whenever I get bored, I find myself thinking about the things I wanna make. I think that is something that has healed me. My stupid stomach problems have finally begun to disappear. I feel healthy and I absolutely love it!

I have also found happiness in hiking! I may not be in the best of shape and I may run out of breath really fast, but I love hiking. I love being outdoors. Getting to the end of the trail and seeing what you walked all that way for makes everything worth it. The feeling of accomplishment and happiness you feel as you see the view, whether it be a sunset, a city, a temple, a waterfall, or just anything at all! The world is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment