Yesterday was so great! I just had an awesome time!
I was able to just lounge around and relax and watch my dad fly his little remote control plane. Then I was ran some stuff around my neighborhood! On my way home, I saw some kids in my ward selling snow cones, and lets just say I am a sucker for little kids selling things, so of course I had to turn around and go buy one! It wasn't exactly a snow cone.... I think I'd more so consider it a cup of ice with some kool-aid at the very bottom! :) But hey, who doesn't love ice! Then I went to the Rodney Atkins concert at the Scera Shell with my friend! It was way fun! I was able to see a couple of my friends that I used to work with! It was great!
When I got home, I got to talk on the phone with one of my favoritest people that I haven't talked to for over a month! It was awesome and it completely made my night!
It's easy to say, that yesterday was a very much needed day and I loved every second of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment