(hahahahahaha)
Anyways! I'm not gonna tell you exactly what my topic is but i'm just gonna write about it! The person who assigned it will know what this is all about!
Well... I don't even know where to begin! This person is just soo awesome! They never let me say anything bad about myself! They always get super mad! We usually get in an argument and that lasts for a while and we're both so determined not to let the other one win! but we usually settle it and all is well! "COMPROMISE!!!" haha :D We always give each other advice on everything!!!! I feel like I can talk to this person about anything and I won't be judged and they have true sincerity when they talk to me about it and listen to all my amazing crap! They are just always there! Every time I see this person there is always a smile on their face! And it just always makes me smile! There is never anything awkward! It's like the most strange thing could be said and we would just laugh and laugh and when we try to correct ourselves we laugh harder! (or me! haha I tend to laugh at everything) This person has just been so awesome and I appreciate them soo much!
This could all be said about all my amazing friends! (hence.... no name mentioned)

No comments:
Post a Comment