Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wow....

Well.. my day has started off pretty crazy! I need help! Let me start off with the bad... I woke up to talking parents... one of my favorite shirts got shrunken... when i was cleaning i broke a little tray and cut my finger.. then i spilled our sugar container all over the floor... all i can say about myself... wow courtney, really?

The good parts! An accidental phone call to one of my bestest friends which turned into a 25 minute conversation! It was soo fun, not to mention I got lots of cleaning done while we talked! haha that is going down in "Courtney's favorite phone calls" So great! I finished my cleaning! And our pantry looks amazing! (due to courtney's perfectionism)  Ahhh! Everything is now complete! (sigh of relief) and this video... oh how it made my day!

The last one is my favorite! "You sneaky mom!!!! :o"

Hahaha hope you all have fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment