Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rambles

I absolutely hate the end of the term... just so you all know! It stresses me out!!!! All the tests... and last minutes things! so not my forte! Can't wait for it to officially end so my good grades can be locked in.

I saw Hunger Games today at noon!!! :D not midnight.... NOON! it was amazing! I got checked out of third and fourth so i could go see it! It was totally worth missing school for!! I had an amazing time! The movie met my expectations and was so true to the book! made me berry happy

Today I went dress shopping... for prom! I had a great time! :) I found a really cute one of a kind dress that this lady brought back from Seattle!!! It is so stinkin adorably unique and soo me! I pretty much love it! :) The perks of getting asked to Prom early, you have a huge selection of dresses! Disregard Prom.... huge change of events....

I miss hanging out with my favorite people... it's been an uber long time! Weeks!!!!!! Ahhh! It's kinda depressing! I haven't really been able to talk to them either! Just through text... but i guess that's better than nothing.

Next random topic.... I have a new addiction! well two.... Slurpee's and Sweet Potato Fries. The end

I GOT INTO A CAPELLA CHOIR!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! :D So excited for next year!!!

I watched "Boys Will Be Girls" today oh my stinkin lanta!! (it's on youtube) i laughed so uber hard!

i've also started applying for jobs! it's pretty exciting! just hoping to get a call from one of them! :D

Anywho! That's the update for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment