Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ahhh!!!!!!

Freedom is now officially ending! School starts!!! Here we go! :) 

My voice is on the internet!!! :o haha i know right? I say one word! Over and over and over everytime... that special word is.... PREVIEW!!! My uncle launched a new website, it's like all this music he wrote and he's selling it. But he asked me to be the girl that drives everybody crazy and stops them from stealing the song. So if you listen to any of the songs, in any category, you'll hear me say the magic word! As Julian Smith would say "This is gonna make me famous!!!!" just kidding :P (website listed in labels)

Tomorrow... sophomore orientation!!! Nervous, but excited!! Can't wait for high school! Then the school year officially starts on Tuesday!! The thought on every girls mind... "What am I gonna wear?!"  Not too worried about that. Just excited to see friends again! 

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow! See you all at school!!!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Um. Courtney I listened to it just like I said and I don't think it sounds like you darling, but it sure made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I promise you it's me! The first person talking that says "Mikewebberproductions.com" is my mother. But i got the magic word... ;) every 10-15 seconds!!!! The darn mic makes me sound weird! :P

    ReplyDelete