Well, this is all for my friend, ESTHER!!!! She told me to start a blog, so here it is! :)
Today was a very interesting day for me, to be quite honest. I got home from seminary.... and I was locked out of my house!!! That was unexpected!! So I began walking around my house to see if a door was unlocked. Couldn't find one. Instead I found... an open window!!!! It was quite a ways up there and it lead to the kitchen sink... full of dishes. So I had to sit and push at the screen on the window until it finally budged and I was finally able to pull it out. (Just a little note: my backyard neighbors can clearly see our whole backyard... imagine what they were thinking as a 15 year old blondie was breaking into a house.) I had to stack all our porch chairs and lean them against the back of my house in order to climb through the window and over all the dirty dishes. It was quite an experience.
I am finally inside, sitting in my room with Esther... that has been the wonderful experience of my fantastic day! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment