Monday, August 29, 2011

Finding Nerverland

If you guys have never seen this movie... it is a MUST SEE!!! 


Cutest show! :) But even better... the music that is in it! This is probably the most gorgeous song on the piano that I have ever heard... (well one of them!) 


My dream and hope is to someday play this song on the piano!!! Only thing stopping me... can not find the sheet music anywhere! It doesn't exist!! BUT! Someday, it will happen for me! :P I just know it! :D 

School is going well... love ASL and English! ASL is just amazing! A dream come true! I've always wanted to learn how to sign, now I know two full pages of words!!! English is just plain fun! :) Mr. Beeson is hilarious and sooo chill! "If you don't finish your test, take it home and do it there!" (how often does a teacher say that?!) anywho! I am being called to dinner! hope you all have a fantastic evening! :)

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! English is the BOMB.COM!!!! Haha well just an fwy... I have never seen that movie!!! Kay well see ya tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog, Court! I'm glad you're enjoying the new school years. Also, congrats on memorizing Shakespeare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braydan: You haven't?! It is amazing!!!
    Di: Thanks! :) I was pretty proud of myself!! Can't wait til you come home!!!

    ReplyDelete